Saturday 8 December 2018

Popxo is now in 6 languages!

Popxo is now available in 6 languages and therefore I thought of posting something about my experience with learning languages. What I experienced is exactly what popxo felt and I'm proud that it went a step above the rest by having the site in all these wonderful languages.
.
.
.
I ensue from a background where I have had a chance to transverse in India and abroad, in this process of growing up, I had the opportunity to meet people from various regions and it has broadened my horizons. I believe that knowledge is experience, the more you know about the world, the more you get perspectives. This can be learnt by understanding the uniqueness of each culture around us, right from food, dressing, values and of course language.
India is a country with 22 languages and 720 dialects which is the prime reason why we have such a rich heritage and history. Though as hard as it may sound , learning a language can actually be easy as it becomes a beautiful instrument to value our traditions.
Hailing from Delhi , as I speak in Hindi and punjabi I feel lucky that I learnt more languages across the journey that has made me respect our country more.
I now reside in Mumbai and see myself talking fluently in Marathi which makes me feel like I am a part of this state and people appreciate the efforts of understanding what Marathi is about. Knowing Marathi has also made me understand the wonderful music and prayers that the state offers. From dilli wali to Mumbaichi mulgi, I love how language has not bought barriers but actually let them down to understand the people and traditions better!
.
.
.
Available in Marathi below... .
.
.
#POPxoSpeaksYourLanguage @popxotamil @popxotelugu @popxomarathi @popxobangla @plixxo @popxodaily

मी अशा पार्श्वभूमीतून आलो आहे जेथे मला भारतात आणि परदेशात rahanyachi संधी मिळाली होती, या वाढत्या प्रक्रियेत मला वेगवेगळ्या प्रदेशांतील लोकांना भेटण्याची संधी मिळाली आणि यामुळे माझे क्षितिज वाढले. मला विश्वास आहे की ज्ञान हे अनुभव आहे, जितके आपण जगाबद्दल अधिक जाणता तितकेच आपल्याला दृष्टीकोन मिळते. आपल्या सभोवताली प्रत्येक संस्कृतीची विशिष्टता, अन्न, ड्रेसिंग, मूल्य आणि अर्थातच भाषेची विशिष्टता समजून घेण्याद्वारे हे शिकता येते.
भारत 22 bhasha आणि 720 बोलीभाषा असलेला देश आहे जो आपल्यासाठी इतका समृद्ध वारसा आणि इतिहास याचे मुख्य कारण आहे. जरी ते कठिण vatle तरी, एखादी भाषा शिकणे खरोखरच सोपे आहे कारण ते आमच्या परंपरांचे मूल्यमापन करण्यासाठी एक सुंदर साधन बनते.
मी हिंदी आणि पंजाबी भाषेत बोलतो तेव्हा दिल्लीत rahatana मला नशीबवान वाटत की मी या प्रवासात अधिक भाषा शिकल्या आहेत ज्याने मला माझ्या देशाचा सन्मान केला आहे.
आता मी मुंबईमध्ये राहतो आणि मला मराठीमध्ये सहजपणे बोलता येते जे मला या अवस्थेचा एक भाग असल्यासारखे वाटते आणि लोक मराठीबद्दल काय समजून घेत आहेत या प्रयत्नांची प्रशंसा करतात. मराठीबद्दल जाणून घेण्याने मला राज्याने दिलेल्या अद्भुत संगीत आणि प्रार्थना समजल्या आहेत. delhi वाली ते मुंबैची मुलगी, ya pravasat bhasha shiknya barobarach लोकांना आणि परंपरेला चांगल्या प्रकारे समजण he sagla milale aahe!

No comments:

Post a Comment