Thursday 11 June 2015

Help for you and help for me

I would once again like to thank you for the overwhelming response of this blog, The blog hits almost 100 views everyday and I am very very happy to see that I am somewhere a part of your everyday routine.
I have tried to post everyday to keep you entertained. This little post is about the help that this blog can offer and the help I want from all you wonderful readers.

Firstly the help I can give you is that if you need any particular product or something that you have seen which you want to buy and you are unable to find, Please let me know, I will find and do the needful and send you the links.
Also you can send in ideas about what products or reviews you want to see...
If there is any help related to make up or online shopping please do let me know.
You can tell me with the help of contact me form on the left side of this page or by clicking here.

Second is the help I want... I really want to promote this blog and want the help of all you viewers to be a follower of this blog.

Please become a follower of this blog by following this blog. The followers icon is on the left side of the blog page.
You can also follow on Google + which is o the right side of page
For further posts and news updates please feel free to like and follow on facebook page prudent diva and instagram account prudentdiva
You can also subscribe through email on the right side of the page

I would really appreciate if you would also share this blog on facebook or twitter. The link is on the top of the page and the left side. Also a share button is available after each post.

I also would want to recieve comments, ideas, reviews, suggestions etc about the blog which you can add in comments or on the form o the left side of the page.

Also if this blog has helped you please take a pic of yourself with any product mentioned, I would love to feature you.
 For further details click here

Thank you so much
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment