Monday 29 June 2015

Coloressence primia Coral Sand lipstick

As shown on the spoilers on instagram, Here is this pink lipstick that you were waiting for.
Its my recent favourite and I wear it almost everywhere, Last night for a dinner , To college, For lunch with friends etc.
The lipstick is coral sand by Coloressence lipsticks Primia range.
I got it from a local store at Rs 250/- with a little bargain discount ending up getting it around Rs220/-
You can get is online by clicking here.

DETAILS:
Brand: Coloressence
Range : Primia Lipsticks
Price - Rs 250/-
Weight: 4 gm
Name: Coral Sand

This lipstick will suit people with fair to average skin tones. It goes great with colors of pinks and oranges.
For a day look, Apply a little bit of kohl or eyeliner and light baby pink blush
For a night look : Get dark grey n black dusky eyes with a dark pink blush and a hint of lip gloss over the lipstick.



For pink lover lipsticks I think its a great buy as it has that perfect pink. With 2-3 swipes you get a delicate flowery pink which is subtle and great for daily wear. For a brighter look add in more swipes and you will get a pink like the top I am wearing.
Sorry for the bad images my cam is not very good but I personally would suggest you this color.

COMING TOMORROW
Coloressence Range of lipsticks review

So stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment