Thursday 10 May 2018

May Mental Health X Beauty - Post 1 Mond'sub facemasks


It gives me immense pleasure to introduce these series of posts towards raising a little awareness on mental health since May is the month of mental health and wellness. I will not bore you with all the technical concepts and since my niche is fashion, lifestyle and beauty I will like to incorporate them. Being happy and positive is one of the major aspects in being mentally healthy and as far as beauty is concerned, a woman often feels confident and positive when she feels good about herself. We have many posts that would help you to feel happy, confident, stress free and relaxed
.
I am starting with these lovely face masks by MOND'SUB. I have previously reviewed face masks but recently I came across this company based in China which is now available in India and is totally underrated. I want to take the oppurtunity to introduce you to them.
I am introducing facial masks since they are the easiest way to pamper a woman at home without spending a lot of money. And the result is a glowing , radiant woman who feels good about herself.
I received 2 masks from the company.



The first one is Pearl revitalizing face,ear and neck mask.
The good thing about this mask is that it doesnt just cover your face but also the neck and ears to give an over all glow
Secondly it consists of pearl extracts. Pearl is often associated with calming and soothing properties. From what I came accross google, Pearl is often asked to wear since it has the following benefits

  • A person suffering with tensed mind, indecisiveness, depression and instability in life is advised to wear pearl stone.
  • Pearl stone is recommended for those who get angry easily and lose their temper.
  • It removes the ill effects strengthens the mind.
  • It helps in reducing discomforts during sleep.
  • It increases facial luster and beauty in ladies.
  • It helps in increasing memory and brain power.
I dont know if all this is true but yes pearl extracts do help in beautification. 
The second product that I have is anti wrinkle and mosturizing face mask.
It is meant for middle aged women especially those who have dry skin. The mask contains natural elements like sea weed, castor oil, cherry, rose oil,etc. They are known to mosturize the skin, keep it firm and free from wrinkles.

The products are available on nykaa.com

It is also available on amazon and purplle.com

Stay happy, healthy and positive and keep visiting prudentdiva for more may mental health post
Naomi~

No comments:

Post a Comment