Monday 19 March 2018

Revlon Ultra HD matte lipcolor in metallic shade review






I will be reviewing the Revlon ultra HD matte lipcolor in the new metallic shades. I have a thing for all the different shades available and the new shades have tempted me to have one.
There are shades in blue , grey and nude metallics available and I went for the greyish tone. Maybelline and L'oreal still have blue shades but the grey is something I saw for the first time. Secondly it is more wearable than the blue shades and goes very well with diamond and silver look as its more of a silver colour.
The shade I am wearing is HD Luster.





I like the packaging of the product it is a flat tube sort of lipstick. It consists of a liquid lipcolor and has a vanilla flavouring. The lipstick is 5.9 ml and the price is Rs 1250/- but is available on Amazon.in for Rs 510/- and some shades are for Rs 950/- and Rs 850/-
The cost of product is on the higher end and to be honest I dont feel it is value for money but then if one wishes for a shade that is different then it deserves a place in your make up as a priced possession. On the other hand, Amazon is offering a huge discount on this product therefore if you have been looking out for this product then it is the right time to grab it! And for Rs 510/- it is a real deal...



The lipstick says that is has a 100% wax free gel formula. The feel of lipstick is really nice and doesnt dry up but then it does not make it totally matte and can be wiped away. It is opaque and needs only 2 swipes to give the metallic look.
I will give it a rating of 6.5/10 for the lipstick but a 9/10 for the novelty factor.
To buy the same shade that is HD luster for Rs 510/- Click below




Send me your pics if you try out this lipstick...
Have a wonderful week ahead and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment