Monday 2 November 2015

Maybelline Velvet matte lip cream new review




I have with me the review of Maybelline matte lipcream that was much awaited. The lipstick is a similar version of the nyx lipcream and those of the vov, miss claire lip cream range.
The lipstick is perfect with those who have dry lips, The lip cream is moist and settles without leaving any chapped lips. It has deep intense pigmented colors that give you rich color to the lips
It comes with a teardrop applicator which is very convenient to apply.
Right now it is still not very easily available yet I managed to get one from the lifestyle store. I chose matte 6 for myself which is a deep pink near to red color.
I love the consistancy of the shade and it stays for a good amount where you can eat n drink too.
PRICE - RS 475/-
STAY : Strong, about 4-5 hours
I bought MAT 6
For all those who love matte lipsticks should surely get one soon. The best part is the moisturizing power. Also one doesnt feel that artifical dryness or flakiness that usually Miss claire lip creams have, maybelline does provide with good quality
The only negative I feel is that its a bit over priced and it doesnt have lighter shades or shades of nudes at the moment in India
Shades that I think are available are mat 1 in a bright pink mat 2 a orangish peach pink, mat 5 in bright orange, mat 6 a pinkish red tone, mat 8 orangish red, mat 9 a pure red , mat 11 a deep red.

Only one layer of the lipstick





Image without flash

No comments:

Post a Comment