Friday 20 November 2015

Avon matte lipstick review

Today I will be reviewing the range of matte lipsticks by Avon. Avon is one of those companies which do not sell in shops and one of my friends started selling cosmetics so I gave a try to these lipsticks and I must say I have had a good experience. I have a recent crush on the wine shades in lipsticks so I ordered the shade in matte grape.
Talking about the lipstick, the lipstick is in semi matte which they call as ultra color matte lipstick. It is quite mosturizing and doesnt dry out the lips. The colors are highly pigmented but then the shades appear darker in the selection pallete than on the lips.
Details : Ultra color matte lipstick
3.8 grams
Shade I chose : Matte grape
Price - Rs 380/-
The over all evalutaion is that the lipstick is a nice product and for those who like matte lipsticks should get one, just get a shade darker than what you want, mine turned out to be like I wanted though
I also tried on matte berry and loved the berry color, Its neither too pink nor too maroon, and neither too dark or too light
To buy the lipstick or get other avon products please contact
Tusha Maru : 9769943948
or visit her instagram page alluring_divine






matte berry

No comments:

Post a Comment