Saturday 12 January 2019

Miniso range of handbags



We have heard the saying that 'Diamonds are a girl's best friend' but I rather believe in the saying 'Handbags are a girl's best friend' , because we kind of live in them. Everything near , dear and needy are all stuffed into this necessity. I personally don't like spending a lot on daily wear handbags because they get dirty often. I also don't like too big handbags because on a daily basis we don't need many things.

All of my requirements meet the range of quirky handbags @minisoindia offers. Miniso is the latest trend! It's what our country loves at the moment. Miniso is a Japanese based company offering high quality fashion wear, makeup, home decor, stationary and much more.

These bags are each priced less than Rs 1000/- and some as low as Rs 300/- when on sale.

ONE BRAND - FOUR BAGS
ONE DRESS - FOUR OUTFITS




Peppy Pink
🌸🌸🌸
@minisoindia handbag in this pink structured design is my kind of bag for the season. With spring setting is, this bag is not too pink or girly.
🌸🌸🌸
A bag like this is just right to have in daily essentials while travelling. It can be held by hand as well as is a sling bag. The price of this bag was somewhere around Rs 600.


 Wondrous White
🌼🌼🌼
I love the combination of white and Denims! This little white handbag by @minisoindia is small which is just what you need when you want to have just a wallet and Mobile. The best part about it is that it has a zip. Usually small bags don't have proper enclosures that make me restless and scared that my things might drop but this has a zip.
🌼🌼🌼
This was in sale when I bought and costed me somewhere around Rs 350/- only. I think it's a must a buy for it meets all criteria - colour that's goes with all outfits , cost friendly and zip enclosed.


Basic Black
♣️♣️♣️
@minisoindia black bag is simple, basic and every girl's requirement. I treat this bag as my very regular and most used item in my lifestyle. It's like one would find some money always in it and you just  have to take it along with you.
♣️♣️♣️
Again this was bought in sale and was around Rs 320/- or so. I pair it up with anything and everything. It has a zip so all my stuff stays safe. The handle is comfortable so fits in my arm easily. It's light weight and just so easy to carry.



Goofy grey
〰️〰️〰️
This one is my personal favourite in the collection of @minisoindia bags that I have. It's a little different, sophisticated and formal. It has 2 open slots and one zip slot. It is bigger then the rest and therefore I can accommodate much more stuff.
〰️〰️〰️
This was something around Rs 600 and I love to wear it with any outfit and accompany it with same grey coloured footwear. It is a bright grey therefore doesn't look very dull. Goes great with denim wear too.

No comments:

Post a Comment