Saturday 30 June 2018

Pride Month 2018

June was an amazing month full of experiences and creative posts related to pride month. It inspired me in so many ways that I decided to have this late post.
Pride is not just related to the LGBT community, rather an expression to embrace who you are. Its about appreciating yourself for who you are and what you like. And I am in awe of people who are able to express themselves differently and with such uniqueness.
As a fashion blogger, I want to dedicate this post to the people who have inspired me to be unique and not care about the gender role stigma when it comes to fashion.
To begin with, I would like to give a round of applause to the Drag community who so beautifully come up with such mesmerizing makeup looks that even a makeup artist might fail to create.
Talking about gender role stigma in fashion, I feel proud when I come across people who arent afraid to try out outfits or makeup looks that are out of the box and against the 'typical' gender characteristics. And I am lucky to have such an inspiration within my group of friends. And i want to take this oppurtunity to introduce these novel fashionable ideas to my readers.




Aashay Nigde
Breaking gender stereotypes in dressing, wearing a unique outfit in college.



Deep Pathare
Breaking gender stereotypes in Makeup, trying out mesmerizing makeup looks


Trisha Koparde
Breaking gender stereotype in fashion and profession.



Tejaswita Dere
Breaking gender stereotypes in activities and adventure sports, An active biker and rebel against girly fashion!

Here is my little, Pride month inspired makeup look...

Check out instagram page prudentdiva for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment