Thursday 15 February 2018

Valentines day makeup

Wishing all my readers a very Happy Valentines Day!
So I did a little valentines day inspired make up look today, but more than just doing a beauty look, I want these images to portray self-love for valentines. For all the lovely women out there, dont stay home waiting for your partner to make your day special, I understand it makes us all feel pampered and special, but get up and dress up, cause there is nothing more important than loving yourselves. Make each day valentines by gifting yourself confidence. say to yourself that you are beautiful every moment. Gift yourself the power of believing in yourself. You can do anything you desire to and lastly gift yourself a feeling to love yourself. Pamper yourself - Love makeup? get yourself a new product. Its not about if its expensive, its about making yourself feel worthy.
And I want this to apply for all my male readers too... Go and pamper yourself boys!
We all love some attention , love and support, but if you wont love yourself, how will you get all that?








Coming back to my make up look, I experimented a little today. Usually red on the eyes is not my thing (but hey I got to believe in myself right!) so I tried these little heart addition too... I know its a little crazy

For my eyes
Nicka K eyeshadow pallete (Glitter)
Faces glitter in pink
Red liquid lipstick for the heart
Maybelline eye liner, kajal and mascara
I made the heart using a minute brush and painted it in the shape and then gave a outline with black eyeliner.

For my lips
Avon cherry red
Faces glitter in pink

For the face
Maybelline foundation in ivory
Sephora blush in deep red

Hope you had a wonderful day!
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment