Wednesday 28 October 2015

Red Anarkali and many others under Rs 500/-


The anarkali that I am reviewing are quite available online, and the prices of them are ranging from Rs 350-550 including shipment and they are available in many colors.
Though they are quite simple, I thought of getting one because of the awesome price. The best part of this particular design is that it is stitched but is big so you need fitting. So I just went to a random tailor and told him to alter as per my size mainly at the bust n arms.
Since its festive time, I think this kind of anarkali is something all can wear and its great for the price. Its available in many many colors. Infact I also came across 2 color versions and full sleeve versions on snapdeal.com and flipkart.com
After checking on various sites, they are cheapest on flipkart and snapdeal and all of them are very much the same thing just sold by different sellers.
I personally would recomend it as I enjoyed wearing it with lots of jewellery
To buy the red one that I am wearing click here.
PRICE - RS 410/- INCLUDING DELIVERY CHARGES
You can get all other colors below on flipkart and snapdeal if you type for "red anarkali, blue anarkali, white anarkali" and you would get this design.




No comments:

Post a Comment