Friday 24 July 2015

Feature Friday : Beautyjoy.in

Now this is something very different for the Feature Friday, But I found it so interesting that I am myself waiting to try it.
So, If someone tries it out do let me know the feedback about it and I would also want to let you know about it.
So this site is called www.beautyjoy.in is a place where you can book beauty services right from parlour treatments to blow drys to any thing you wish that would come home right to you instead of you going to a parlour.
I really appreciate the effort and idea because I am one of those girls who are lazy to go and sometimes even feel akward going there.
These facilities are available in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Surat and Ahmedabad. It is upcoming in Delhi and NCR regions, Jaipur , Hyderabad and Chennai.
The best part about this site : The prices! Its not something out of the budget.
I think it is a great option to bring these services at home, Whether is basic parlpur stuff, hair blow drys and straightening, Manicure, pedicure, make up, saree draping etc.
You can call to know more about it, Please do let me know if you have tried it and give your feedback. If I do, I would surely repost
Here below are the rates of the services they offer.

click here to visit the site




No comments:

Post a Comment